OVHcloud is a leading European VPS, dedicated server and other website services provider. Founded in 1999 by Octave Klaba with the help of his family members in Roubaix, France, by 2023, OVHcloud has called for investment of $250 million to expand to the world market, Thanks to this round of funding, the total valuation of OVHcloud has reached more than 1 billion dollars.
- VPS speed is very fast and pre-configured by the provider to optimize resources.
- Using the latest technologies, so the performance is very high.
- You can fully exploit your virtual machine
- Unlimited scalability if your business grows bigger.
- Since VPS is a cloud service, you won’t have to worry about facilities
- OVHcloud’s VPS has unlimited bandwidth in Europe and the US.
- Asia Pacific region, VPS bandwidth is limited.
- Backup service package must be purchased separately, not free.
- Snapshot packages must be purchased separately and are quite expensive compared to the common ground.
- Buying more IP addresses will be very expensive.
- LOAD BALANCER load balancers are not cheap.
- Customer service response time is not good.
- Signing up for the service only takes 120s to complete. However, the time to finish setting up a VPS is very slow!
Surprising numbers about OVHcloud
⭐️ In 2023, OVHcloud was one of the sponsors of Let’s Encrypt, a service that provides completely free SSL certificates.
⭐️ By 2023, OVHcloud is known as a world leading Email Hosting service provider on nextinpact.com
⭐️ According to Theregister.co.uk , by 2023, OVHcloud will become the world’s leading provider of cloud services with more than 1 million customers.
⭐️ As of 2023, OVHcloud has:
- 30 data centers on 4 continents
- Own more than 400,000 servers
- Developed and expanded representative offices in Europe, North America, Africa and Singapore.
- 1.6 million customers use the service
- More than 20 years of experience in the Cloud service industry
What services OVHcloud provides
♻️ Bare Metal Cloud – you can understand simply as a form of physical server, this name is different because of the increasingly popular virtual server (cloud) technology.
♻️ Hosted Private Cloud – is a private hosting cloud that helps organizations, individuals or businesses have full control over their data in the cloud.
♻️ Public Cloud – or public cloud, OVHcloud provides a Public Cloud service aimed at small and medium-sized businesses, to help these businesses save costs to the maximum by taking advantage of software and technology. open source code.
♻️ Web Cloud – If your business is in the process of digital transformation, using Web Cloud services will be the most optimal with the cheapest costs and strong support services.