HostGator is a top-rated web hosting company that provides hosting solutions for individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.
HostGator is one of the most popular web hosts in the world with over 1 million customers. It has been around since 2006 and has a great reputation for providing reliable hosting solutions to its customers.
- Fast server response time
- Fast website loading speed
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Extremely friendly user interface
- Cool website builder & 1-click installer
- Unlimited resources
- Free Dedicated IP (for Business plan only)!
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Lacks dedicated speed feature
- Ambiguous in ensuring uptime
- Customer care service lacks in-depth expertise
- Upsell during checkout
- Only 2 data centers
- Restoring from backup requires an additional fee
✅ Bandwidth: Unlimited
✅ Free marketing offer: Various offers online constantly
✅ Load time: 5/5.
✅ Uptime: 99.9%.
✅ Support Score: 3/5
✅ Price Range: Starting at $2.75/month
🔥 Coupons: HostGator coupon 73% OFF
Review of HostGator’s hosting plans
HostGator products and services are diverse in price, configuration, and features. However, in this article we will focus on the most prominent services that are shared hosting, ie “web hosting” in the main menu of HostGator.
When it comes to shared hosting, at HostGator you can choose between 3 plans (in some countries it can be 4 packages) including: Hactchling Plan, Baby Plan and Business Plan.
- The main difference between the cheapest plan and the mid-priced plan is that you are allowed to set up more than 1 domain. So if you have a need to create a single website, you should choose the cheapest plan. You can upgrade later if you need to expand beyond that.
- In the more preferential package will have to pay 50-90% more for some extended features but often this option will not be necessary. However, if you do not care about the price and the bank has plenty of money, this additional purchase is not too much of a problem.
- Therefore, most users who are in need of several websites, the middle package is the most optimal and reasonable choice. However, the difference with the top is not huge, but the package will show up month after month when you add up the costs over the years together.
Should I use HostGator or not?
From reviews on aspects such as: Platform, product, customer support and specifications of HostGator, here are the answers to the question of whether to use HostGator or not:
If you are implementing online projects, HostGator’s shared web hosting is a suitable choice, the service here is worth the money you have to spend. Accompanied by reliability and support guaranteed by a team of leading experts in the field of web hosting.
Above is the HostGator review article that we have compiled and introduced to you. In addition, you can also refer to the fastest and simplest way to buy hosting from this famous provider. If you have any questions about hosting, please ask questions below so we can help you.